You may have noticed less frequent posting over here at Equipping Catholic Families. We took a little extra family time this summer and we’re just now getting refocused on the blog and a few new creative projects including some Cathletics Craft Kits!
I’m part of a group called Zelie and Co!Zelie & Co is a group of Catholic women artisans. They work collaboratively to support each other’s business growth, pray for each other, and offer weekly sales on Instagram @zelieandco. Their patron saint is St Zelie, lacemaker and mother of St Therese, the Little Flower. Zelie&Co Catholic Artisans are excited to partner with some of our Catholic Community’s most beloved Bloggers to support some amazing Catholic Charities with an Auction of beautiful Catholic gifts and crafts on February 9th, 2016Here at Arma Dei: Equipping Catholic Families, I am partnering with Gina at Someday Saints=&1=&to offer you a #CatholicCrafts Bundle…just in time for Lent! The #CatholicCrafts Bundle includes:
- A Treasure Chest of Traditions for Catholic Families offering crafts and family traditions for the entire Liturgical Calendar (Retail:$24.50+shipping) shipped within US or Canada
- 2 decks of Super Saints each with 54 Kelly Saints images and quick facts: Saints cards you can play actual card games with! (Retail: $24+shipping) shipped within US or Canada
- $45 Gift Certificate for Cathletics Craft Kits (PDFs) at our Catholic Printable Shoppe: over 30 Catholic Craft Kits to choose from! Check out our new Craft Kit for the Year of Mercy! Works of Mercy: Kelly Saints Style
This Charity Auction is going to be BIG!
Our Blogger-Partners include:
- Haley Stewart of Carrots for Michaelmas
- Mary Lenaburg of Passionate Perseverance
- Rosie Hill of A Blog for My Mom
- Kate Towne of Sancta Nomina
- Michaela Darr of California to Korea
- Dwija Borobia of House Unseen
- Gina Fensterer of Someday Saints
- Jenny of Mama Needs Coffee
- Nell O’Leary of Whole Parenting Family
- and Carolyn Svellinger of Svellerella
and our Catholic Artisans include:
- Shannon of Organic Mama’s Shop
- Jen of Faith and Fabric Design
- Nell of Whole Parenting Goods
- Rakhi of Rakstar Designs
- Monica of Equipping Catholic Families ~hey, that’s me!
- Annie of Annery’s Handmade
- Heather of Honeychild Forest
- Theresa of Happy Nest Home Goods
- Katrina of Hatch Prints Shop
- Jenna of Call Her Happy
and our Catholic Charities include:
- Tepeyac Family Center
- Mary’s Mantle
- Gianna of Albany
- St. Bryce Mission
- Catholic Relief Services
- Philomena House
- And Then There Were None
- Elizabeth’s New Life Center
Get a start on your Lenten Almsgiving
to these AWESOME Catholic Charities
…and fill your Easter Baskets at the same time!
Support these awesome Catholic Charities as part of your Almsgiving this Lent…
Just finished the NEW and IMPROVED Catholic Shop and Blog Planner!
This year, it’s embellished with Kelly Saints on the calendar and Divider Tabs to organize your Passwords, Blog and Social Media Stats, Guest Posts, Contributor Posts, Ad Space, Sponsor Buttons…and more!!
Last year in my attempt to get more organized, I compiled my own Catholic Blog Planner complete with
- a 12 month calendar including key Catholic Feast Days and Seasons, space to record top referrers, top posts, giveaways, reviews, guest posts and events happening that month
- a table of PASSWORDS,
- a table of blog stats on an increasing number of social media venues
- a log template of guest posts, contributor articles and giveaways I participated in
Finally, I had one binder to include written records of key passwords, contact information, dates and all those pesky details I expect to remember at the time only to forget them well before I need the info again.
Looking for some awesome Advent posts? The Catholic Bloggers Network is sponsoring a new Advent Link-Up, each week of Advent! Come and check it out! Add your own Advent reflections, traditions, crafts and activities…and visit, comment on and share the other posts from other Catholic Bloggers!
Are you looking for a new approach to Lent this year or are you happy to share what works for you?
Attention: Catholic Bloggers!
Join the Keep LOVE in LENT Link-Up 2014, hosted by the Catholic Bloggers Network!
Congratulations to the Winners of the Catholic Bloggers Birthday Giveaway!
We have selected 21 winners to each receive one of the 21 awesome prizes!
We have emailed the winners…so if one of these names looks like yours…check your inbox (and maybe your spam folder)!
Want to discover some Catholic Blogs for summer reading?
Do you have a Catholic Blog with resources for Catholic families, homeschoolers and teachers?
Do you offer printables to help teach the Catholic Faith?
Do you offer Catholic craft tutorials?
Do you want to reach MORE Catholics?