Years ago, I made a Catholic craft out of some poker chips, a plastic picture frame and double-sided suction cups. We called it Plunk! with the Saints and posted a tutorial to make a Plunk! board.
Kelly Saint Chips:
Honey, we shrunk the Cake Toppers
…to Poker Chips:
*includes fully illustrated NEW Revolving Rosary!
48 different cards with Kelly Saints images and the accompanying Love Quotes from each Saint.
This kit has the 96 family friendly and Christian conversation prompts, 42 SAINTS promptsand 42 SACRAMENT prompts and SACRAMENT CELEBRATION TOPPERS
Mysteries, Conversation Pieces, Love Quote Notes:
1. Make 2 sets, selecting each identical pair in a matching game
2. Attach magnets to the bottom of the poker chips and use them as markers on the fridge calendar.
- Prayer counters during Stations of the Cross or Rosary
- Lenten Good Deed Counters in a Jar
- Hot glue a paper clip or string to the back and hang on a Lenten Tree
- Prayer Tokens: hide them around the house and pray the Station or the decade as you find it
- Pocket Prayer: keep in your pocket to remind you to pray on a specific Station of the Cross or Mystery of the Rosary
- Print on letter size label paper for stickers for your family calendar; converting ANY calendar to a Liturgical Calendar!
All of our Cake Topper templates can be reduced to poker chip size…and our Kelly Saints Stamps craft kit already includes the 1.5″ templates!
Check out our Catholic Cake Toppers crafts!
Have any ideas to add? What would YOU do with the templates from these kits?
Leave a comment and mention the kit you would use:
BEST IDEA or COMMENT for each craft kit mentioned in this post…WINS the PDF download of the Kit!
Leave a comment as soon as possible. Make sure that you submit your email address with your comment to receive your craft kit by March 9, 2015!
If you have ideas for more than one…leave a comment for each: you could win it!
I hope YOU win. =)