Feast of St Padre Pio (Mass in the Chapel of the Pallotine Sisters)
Fr. Scott talked about 3 things about Rome:
- Blood of the Martyrs in the soil! We will see many sacred spaces!
- Lots of Treasures, but the biggest Treasure is Jesus!
- Respond to the Communion of Saints: they will call us as brothers and sisters in Christ!
Mass in the Minor Basilica of St Peter in Chains
Suffering has value, united with the Love of Jesus.
Mass at the Basilica of St Mary Major
To Jesus, through Mary:
Our Blessed Mother Mary can lead us quickly, directly and perfectly to Jesus.
Mary and Jesus share DNA!
We renewed our consecration to Mary.
Mass at Duomo in Florence (Celebrating Mass at the altar with relics of St John the Baptist)
Beauty gives glory to God: let your heart be raised for higher things!
Mass at St Francis Basilica, Assisi
- The focus of St Francis was love for Jesus.
- Get rid of what’s in the way.
- Love Jesus, above all.
- Love must be loved in your life.
Pope’s Mass honoring the Elderly: St Peter’s Square
Mass at the Sanctuary of St Philomena, Avelino, Italy
- We need to be willing to give up everything for our Faith…like the Martyrs.
- God is more important than anything!
- Let our sacrifice and heart be pure for the Lord.
Mass at the Basilica of St Paul Outside the Walls
We need an encounter with Jesus that changes everything and transforms us… just like St Paul!
Feast of St Therese: Mass in the Chapel of the Pallotine Sisters
- We all have the graces to be saints within our vocations. (Even YOU can be a plastic saint.=)
- We are all called (at our Baptism) to be saints; don’t hesitate.
- It’s not the greatness of the act but the love with which the act is carried out.
Mass at the Altar of St Thomas the Apostle, St Peter’s Basilica
- The angels chose permanently.
- Our whole lives are our “yes” or “no” to God. We are called to holiness: is our “yes” complete?
- Jesus wants to reveal Himself to me.
- Be a witness in word and action. Be obedient to His Holy Promptings!
Mass at the Chapel of the Pallotine Sisters
Reflect on what we have seen and experienced in the last 11 days:
what can we take home with us and how will it impact our lives?